Founded in 1995, as Instrumentation and Controls service company, MECS has expanded to its present structure with capabilities to provide a full range of services in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Telecommunications and Fire & Safety Systems primarily in the core industrial sector of Oil & Gas.
Our experience complemented with process knowledge and exceptional engineering depth and regional knowledge in the field of electrical systems, process automation, process controls, process instrumentation, project management, validation, documentation services and custom panel design have given us an edge in the regional business. Collectively, we are able to provide the following services related to the Electrical, Instrumentation & Mechanical disciplines.
- Project Management
- Detailed Design Engineering
- Material Procurement
- Contract Administration
- Total Installation & Commissioning
- Conducting safety audits and preparation of associated reports
- Remedial Works in Full Conformity with Codes of Practice
- Documentation Packages to Certifying Authority Requirements
- Manpower Support
- On site Training Programmes
- Post Commissioning Maintenance Contracts
In the competitive oil & gas industry, safety and efficiency is paramount. We've taken this knowledge and used it to develop customized systems that have improved productivity and increased profits for customers around the world. Specifically, our customers have benefited from the following solutions:
- Total Plant Control
- Tank Farm Automation
- Airport Fuel Farm & Fuel Hydrant Systems
- Water & Waste Water Treatment for Oil & Gas Industry
- Pipeline Monitoring & Control
- Multi Product Blending Systems (Continuous and batch)
- Process Unit Revamp Works
- Hot Changeover Solutions
- Provision of technical expertise in Instrumentation and Electrical for package systems
MECS has a significant track record of successful project implementation, and a large, diverse and established customer base throughout the Middle East and Africa. We pride ourselves in being able to deliver completed projects on time and within budget.
The quality management system within MIDDLE EAST CONTROL SERVICES (MECS) is established to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008
MECS's success is centred at our commitment to customer satisfaction. Our dedication to integrity on every project means, 'we promise to deliver and we deliver what we promise.' This pledge is ingrained in every project we undertake.
Near IIIrd Interchange, Sk Zayed Road,
Office #206, Al Shafer Investment Bldg
United Arab Emirates
+97 14 3388555
+97 14 3388987
Oil and Gas