Technics was established in 1995 and since the beginning has become a partner of Rockwell Automation through the existing integrators program at the time. Since then Technics continues this partnership with great success and continuously providing complete solutions to our customers.
Our main services and products:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) in simple, redundant and triple (TMR - Triple Modular Redundant technology) configurations;
- Panels for different equipment such as PLC, DCS, MCC, analytical instrumentation and special equipment, using our own structure for assembly, inspection and tests;
- Remote input / output modular systems for hazardous areas;
- Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) based on commercial and industrial computers or graphic PanelViews;
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) operating in platforms with different capacities;
- Turnkey packages involving automation equipment and systems from the electric, instrumentation and assembly areas;
- Pressurized (Ex-p) panels for Hazardous Areas with INMETRO certification;
- Pneumatic and electro-pneumatic panels;
- Equipment for communication networks, optical fiber, radio links and connectivity accessories for the automation systems;
Our main clients:
- Akzo Nobel, Arauco, BO Paper, Braskem, Ecovias, InterCement, Kimberly Clark, Linde, Novelis, Oxiteno, Petrobras, Praxair / White Martins, Sanofi Aventis, Skanska, Suzano, Techint, Technip, Unipar Carbocloro, Usiminas.
RUA GUIOMAR DA ROCHA 347
Sao Paulo, SP 02521-060